The person should have a total work experience of 3 to 4 years, with extensive experience as DBA for MySQL Database Server. Should have working experience in indexing, backup & recovery and query optimization in MySQL RDBMS.
- Experience: 3 Year +
- Education: B.Tech/MCA degree with strong exposure to MySQL RDBMS
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Ref code: 1412DBA01
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Candidate would be responsible for database design and administration of high traffic websites.
Monitoring and optimizing MySQL database performance and suggest expansion planning. (Specially working in MyISAM & InnoDB Storage engines).
Troubleshoot database issues; maintain database systems for high availability and scalable applications.
Write and troubleshoot Mysql Code and design (stored procedures, functions, tables, views, triggers, indexes, constraints).
Performance Tuning, Query Optimization using Performance Monitor, MySQL profiling tool and other related monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
Backups, restores, recovery models, database shrink operations, Database Clustering, Database mirroring, Replication and High Availability strategies for MY SQL environments
- Knowledge of RDBMS architecture required
- Exposure in managing large scale MySQL databases
- Should have better understanding of server side configuration of MySQL
- Troubleshooting and resolving database integrity issues, performance issues, blocking and deadlocking issues, replication issues, log issues, connectivity issues, security issues
- Implementation, database availability, performance and automation
- Database Backup & Restoration management
- ITIL Framework Knowledge -Incident /Problem Management
- Major Incident Management , RCA , Problem Analysis