The candidate should have extensive experience in creating use-cases, classes, data-flow diagrams and defining interfaces between systems & modules. Should have experience capture, analyse and create solutions for Functional/Technical Change Requests based on business needs.
- Experience: 5 Year +
- Education: MCA /M.Sc/ BE /B.Tech in Computer Science
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Ref code: 1412SAL01
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Candidate should have 5+ years of experience with sound knowledge of IT.
- Experience in defining & realizing end-to-end Solution Architecture for large & complex systems is required.
- Strong development experience using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, MVC and knowledge of SQL Server.
- Strong problem solving ability, analytical and design skills
- Experience of solution architecture, analysis, architecture, design, development and implementation of large-scale multi-tier OO applications.
- Create appropriate documentation (process flows, class diagrams, technical specs, unit test cases) as directed by project technical leads.
- Responsible for Data Mappings, Deployment Plan, Project Tracking and System Analysis.
- Participate in design walk through, Demos, Release/Sprint Planning and review test scripts to ensure that they meet the business objectives.
- Makes recommendations to Architects regarding approach and identifies additions/changes necessary.
- Assist the Project Manager and QA in scoping and prioritizing of software releases.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for the functionality being developed and prepare impact analysis for each change request.
- Partner with QA team to identify gaps and ensuring full coverage of the functionality being developed and also Functionally test the product and help data quality/product quality in execution of test plan/scripts.