Should have extensive experience in Microsoft Technologies like ASP.Net, SQL Server along with JQuery, Ajax, XML and HTML. Should possess strong communication and technical skill to assign technical tasks to team members, monitor, review and take responsibility for technical deliverables.
- Experience: 5 - 7 Year +
- Education: B.Tech (CS) / BE(CS) ,MCA/ MSc. (CS) Regular Degree
- Job Location: New Delhi
- Job Ref code: 1412TL01
- Industry: IT/ Computers - Software
- Strong technical skills in .Net, C#, SQL Server 2008,2010 (Reporting Service and Integration Service), AJAX, Web Services.WCF
- Strong English reading and writing communication skills with an ability to express and understand complex technical concepts.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Ability to work in teams and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with clients and travel to project sites.
- Possess good organizational skills.
- Demonstrated leadership experience as well as the ability to lead a Group of software Engineers and also able to work independently.
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions.
- Strong coaching skills. Ability to step outside role confines and help teach and Enable other team members.
- Experience leading and managing small to medium-sized development teams of between 5 and 10 developers
- Proficient building browser-based applications based upon Microsoft technologies, specifically utilizing Visual Studio, C#, AS.Net framework 3.5, 4.0, 4.5
- Should have experience in WCF/MVC Frameworks
- Proficient with HTML4 and CSS2, with working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong experience developing/managing REST and SOAP-based Web Service API(s) in a transaction processing environment
- Strong understanding of web vulnerability mitigation techniques and Industry best practices
- Minimum 5+ year’s development experience, 3+ years team management experience