Terms & Conditions:
Your access to and use of this website ("Site") is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given:
- Logicsoft International Private Limited ("LSIPL") authorizes you to copy any documents contained on this Site, which are not the property of third parties, provided that such use shall be for non-commercial purposes only by you or within your organization. In consideration of this authorization, you agree that any copies of documents obtained from this Site shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein and you agree that all artwork, including graphics and logos, shall not be used separately from accompanying text as depicted in this Site. Any other use of materials contained on this Site including without limitation, reproduction, distribution, modification, adaptation and republication without the written permission of LSIPL is expressly prohibited. Unauthorized use of documents, images, software and other proprietary material on this Site may violate copyright, trademark, privacy, right to publicity, export and communications laws and regulations of any country.
- All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
- Links contained in this Site to other websites, if any, are intended only for informational purposes. Neither LSIPL nor this Site is sponsored or affiliated with any particular linked entity unless expressly stated; the existence of any particular link is intended only to imply potential interest to visitors of our Site. These linked sites are not controlled by LSIPL. LSIPL may not have reviewed any or all of the linked sites and LSIPL makes no representations and assumes no responsibility whatsoever regarding any other website which you may access through this Site. LSIPL will remove any link from this Site upon request from the linked entity. Please direct such requests to the Chief Executive Officer, Logicsoft International Private Limited, 28, 3rd Floor, Jia Sarai, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016 (India).
- Part of the Site may contain advertising and other material submitted to LSIPL by third parties. Advertisers are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site complies with International and National law. LSIPL does not guarantee any accuracy in advertising material, and reserves the right to omit, suspend or change the position of any advertising material submitted for insertion. Acceptance of advertisement on the Site will be subject to LSIPL terms and conditions which are available on request.
- LSIPL makes no warranty that the contents of the Site are free from infection by viruses or anything else, which has contaminating or destructive properties. Certain links on the Site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over whom LSIPL has no control. LSIPL accepts no responsibility or liability for any of the material contained on those servers.
- THIS SITE MAY CONTAIN INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL LSIPL OR ITS DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND THE AUTHORS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROJECTS, OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE FROM THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR ANY OF ITS CONTENTS, OR FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN (OR REFRAINED FROM BEING TAKEN) AS A RESULT OF USING THE SITE OR ANY SUCH CONTENTS. THE CONTENT IS OWNED BY LSIPL, ITS AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTY LICENSORS.
- Any communication or materials you post to this Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and becomes the property of LSIPL. If you send any proprietary information or material to this Site, you hereby grant to LSIPL an unrestricted, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt and distribute such material and information and you also agree that LSIPL is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communications you post to this Site. You are prohibited from posting any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, threatening, pornographic, profane, scandalous or other illegal material which might give rise to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violate any applicable law of any country.
- LSIPL reserves the right to add to or change the content of this Site. Changes could be made by LSIPL after the first posting to the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted any change if you continue to access the Site after that time.
- LSIPL may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- LSIPL may send information and offers of products and services to you from time to time, unless you have indicated on the registration form that you do not wish to receive such material. LSIPL shall have no liability to you for any interruption or delay in access to the Site irrespective of the cause.
- Any dispute arising by virtue of your access to or use of this Site shall be governed by Indian Laws without giving effect to any rules of conflicts of law, and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, India.
- The trademarks, service marks and logos used on this Site are trademarks of LSIPL and/ or others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on this Site is granted whether by implication or otherwise and any use of any trademark contained on this site is expressly prohibited unless authorized in writing by the trademark holder. Any inquiries regarding these trademarks or whether any other name or logo is a trademark of LSIPL or not, should be directed to the Chief Legal Officer in LSIPL at 28, 3rd Floor, Jia Sarai, Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110016 (India). Other brands, product names, trademarks and logos appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.