manageoffice software has been designed with an objective to integrate various, seemingly unrelated, activities within an organization and help reduce the movement of hard copy papers within an organization.
- The user interface is web-based, straightforward and easy to use.
- This facilitates easier deployment over the Local Area Network, Wide Area Network as well as over internet whenever required.
- The complete system works with a centralized back-end database to store the necessary structured information, captured by the user.
- Capture the maintenance and flow of documents.
- Keeping control information about documents, with/without storing the documents electronically.
- Two-track search – one with keywords and the other a full-text search on all the documents.
- Tracking physical files movement in the organization.
- Facility of recording noting electronically.
- Linking files and documents with tasks, appointments and schedules.
- Allows tracking and cross-referencing of schedules, tasks and appointments with documents/letters/reference material
- Searching files and documents based on tasks, appointments, event, subject and related keywords.