- Government Officials have got a stupendous task of catering to extremely disjoint actions, activities, decisions and processes related to governance at any point of time.
- Appointments, Tasks, Schedules, Documents and Files of each one of the officials are discrete elements, very important in their own right.
- Seemingly unrelated information elements, collection and follow-up of each of them happen independently.
- But there is a lot of unspoken, strong interconnectivity between each of these elements that influences the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- A lot of control information flows around and with all of them, interconnecting, integrating and converting all these elements into one monolithic structure called the Governance.